Rapid development of HLA Federates
Brilliant user interfacesEasily configure HLA settings from efficient user interfaces. Visualize your FOM file to publish and subscribe to HLA objects and interactions.
SimplicityThe HLA Blockset requires minimal configuration. High-level HLA concept understanding is enough to get started in no time.
All standards & FOMSupporting HLA 1.3, IEEE 1516-2000 and IEEE 1516-2010 (HLA Evolved) the HLA Blockset is completely FOM agile.
Complete RTI supportFrom commercial to the open source RTI, ForwardSim technology supports any HLA compliant RTI.
Out of The BoxDownload, install and create your first HLA federate in minutes. Run our complete HLA federation demos
Priority supportOur technical team will support you with the use efficiently our products and make sure your project get started rapidly and meet your requirement.
Distributed Simulations with Simulink
Powerfull development environment
Benefit from the features of the Simulink environment to easily and rapidly implement your models. The integration of your existing or new models with our blocks from the HLA Blockset is seamless.
Providing access to the HLA concepts from the Simulink environment, each block has its own interface for rapid configuration without writing a single line of code. Minimize project start-ups and get more time to work on your model.Videos
The HLA Blockset simplifies integration. Different RTI or different version of the HLA standard can be use without any change to your model. The HLA Blockset is completely FOM agile and has been used extensively with the RPR FOM.Learn More
- No code required
- Rapidly transform existing models into HLA federates
- Runs HLA federate from Simulink®
- Use the GUI to configure the federate RTI interface
- Compatible with any valid Federation Object Model (FOM)
- Integrate C/C++ code in your Simulink® federate through S-Functions
- Generate stand alone federate using Real Time Workshop or Simulink Coder
- Includes utility functions and sample federations
- The HLA standard for distributed simulation is designed to promote standardization in the M&S community and to facilitate the reuse of M&S components. Mainly used by the defence industry, HLA has a great potential for applications such as Aerospace, Biomedical, Automotive, R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing simulations.
- The HLA Blockset™ provides the necessary tools to simulation developers to seamlessly connect Simulink models as federate in any HLA federation. The HLA Blockset™ is currently used in Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Transportation/Traffic Analysis and Communications. It is used by different industries and universities.
- Engineers and scientists familiar with MATLAB and Simulink can start building HLA federations without having to learn all the details of the HLA standard interface by taking advantage of the HLA Blockset capabilities.